Kitchen Internal structures and technical infos
- The Idroleb waterproof recycled wood panel used for the interior of our kitchens represents the highest level reached so far by environmental and health technology.
LEB and the IDROLEB water-repellent version represent the world's lowest emission Ecological Panels, made 100% with FSC certified post-consumer wood material and with formaldehyde emission values even lower than the limits imposed by the F **** regulation.
- New internal “cloth” finish. Hygienic and easy to clean. Ivory or anthracite color
- Case H. 78 cm MAXI SPACE + 10% of internal capacity.
- New ecologic IDROLEB panel, certificated with the lowest formaldehyde emission.
- New internal depth, from 303 mm to 345 mm
- Higher thickness of 22 mm for the side panels
- Higher thickness of 22 mm for the internal shelves with wider possibility of height adjustment.
- New back panel thickness from 3,5 mm to 8 mm.
- New hinges “CLIP TOP” Blumotion with shock absorber (deactivated if necessary)
- Edging on all 4 sides of the internal shelves in ABS thickness 1 mm.
- New high quality metal support for internal shelves.
- Coverage of the holes with plugs in the same internals colour.
- Fastening for wall units NOT visible from internal.
- For the sink units: new aluminium bottom in smooth no-scratch finishing.
- For all base units: new structure with superior frame (front and rear) in aluminium.